Wednesday, July 19, 2006
sang @8:41 PM.......
Wa this sucks man. Today had maths test GOSH.. I think teacher purposely set so difficult de lor.. I PRAY I CAN PASS AT LEAST T_T. Somemore.. Not enough time.. Like come on la! Wats this man.. It counts 30% in our module and yet you set so hard and so many questions! I got nothing to say or comment. Just praying that there will be a requiz. PLEASE!

Today was DCP day.. YAY.. Hahha.. sadly I cant tell you much about this day cus I had to leave half way for some dialogue session. =x Hmm anyway.. THE year 3's are CHIO!! I mean wow.. not bad man.. DCP got quite a number of pretty gals.. Haa.. But MY LAO POS ARE THE BEST =D

Hmm I so malu la! As I had to leave the multi purpose hall, I forgot that there was a door at the side I was sitting on, I ran across the entire hall to the door.. Man so embarrassing, only realised there was another door when I saw my teacher came out from tt direction.. GEEZ.. Why I act smart? Should have just followed his tail. Thank God no 1 laugh at me haha.

Hmm Dialogue session was ok la.. All the comm ppl of every club gathered to share their events they have for the year. Its like sharing wat they have and yea interection between different clubs. Haha.. But the best part of it all was the REFRESHMENTS... Haha.. WOAH HOO it rocked I tell you.. Macham 6 course dinner free somemore haha.. =D

Yea thats about it. Friday got CPPA test. Hope I can do well =D I dun want to fail any module or forward module. T_T. THen still got to plan my water games.. Sigh God give me strength and help me manage my time well. Till next time ppl. See ya!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o